Thank you for coming to the Restronics South Central website. The site is a resource for our Manufacturer Partners, our Distribution Partners, and ultimately, our Customer Partners.
Our site is made to educate, inform, and allow users to get ideas and leave ideas. It’s very important to me that it’s of value to you. So, if you have any ideas you would like to share, things you want to discover, or, just want to leave a note, I welcome you to do so.
Electronic Manufacturing Industry Stats and Growth ProjectionsThe trends below mean that there are a myriad of factors changing the industry. The list below highlights several key stats that have been singled out because of this. Some of the most notable include:
- Hourly downtime impacts most businesses, with as many as 98% stating it can cost them $100,000 or more per hour.
- Predictive maintenance could lower costs by 20%.
- Unplanned outages can be reduced with predictive maintenance by up to 50%.
- 72% of large companies require 99% minimum uptime.
- The industry is expected to grow by roughly 8% by 2025.
- 50% of IoT spending is will focus on transportation, logistics, and discrete costs.
- 40% of IoT customers prefer dealing with a pre-established company.
- 63% of companies believe investment in IoT devices will increase profitability.
- Three-quarters of companies will have digitized their supply changes by 2021.
- Close to one third of companies have already implemented IoT into their devices.