We appreciate you taking the time to visit the Restronics South Central website. This site has been designed to be a source of information for our Manufacturer Partners, our Distribution Partners, and of course, our Customer Partners.
Our website is designed to educate, inform, and allow users to get and leave ideas. It’s important to me that our website is helpful to you. So, if you have any suggestions, things you want to discover, or maybe you just want to leave us a comment, I encourage you to do so.
Electronic Manufacturing Industry Statistics and Growth ProjectionsIndustry trends show that there are many of factors changing the industry. There are a sampling of influential data that have been featured as a result of this. A sampling ofhe most notable include:
- Hourly downtime is affecting most businesses, with as many as 98% stating it may cost them at least $100,000 per hour.
- Predictive maintenance could reduce costs by 20%.
- Predictive maintenance can help avoid unplanned outages by up to 50%.
- Many large companies, 72%, have to have 99.99% minimum uptime.
- The electronic manufacturing industry is expected to grow by roughly 8% by 2025.
- 50% of IoT spending is set to be focused on transportation, logistics, and discrete costs.
- 40% of IoT customers prefer working with an established company.
- 63% of companies believe investment in IoT devices will increase profitability.
- Three-quarters of companies will have digitized their supply changes by 2021.
- Close to a third of companies have already implemented IoT into their devices.